Sunday, October 31, 2010

Intro and Hello!

Hi, my name is Laura and I am the new photographer at Caesar's Pet located in Greendale, WI. I wanted to start a "Pet of the Week" blog where I profile an animal every week. Above is a portrait of this week's favorite animal. I'm afraid I don't have any information on this pup due to our Halloween Photo Booth Style walk in sessions. Stay tuned next time for a complete profile on our "Pet of the Week."

I've been photographing for a few weeks now and we've been working out the kinks to create an enjoyable portrait session experience for our customers. It is true that there is never a dull moment at Caesar's Pet, but back in our photo studio we try to keep things calm to ensure excellent portraits of your animals. I'd like to highlight some of my favorite pets from the past couple weeks.
Date: October 23, 2010
Name: Benny and Lucy


Date: October 16, 2010
Name: Vivian and Olive


Date: September 25, 2010
Name: Micky and Mini

__
Call today to set up an appointment!
414-423-5800

Or Visit us at:
5686 Broad Street
Greendale, WI 53129

No comments:

Post a Comment